Festival Bustle Skirt PDF eBook Pattern
This fancy, little layered skirt is sure to be a hit at parties, holidays, and special occasions. The double layers make it full and twirly. Ribbon trim gives it an extra bit of European flair. Instructions are given for sizes 2-9/10.
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
SIZES INCLUDED: Little Girls 2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10
- Light to Mid-weight Quilting Cotton:
Size 2 - 2 1/8 yard
Size 3/4 - 2 1/8 yard
Size 5/6 - 2 1/2 yard
Size 7/8 - 2 7/8 yard
Size 9/10 - 2 7/8 yard
- Standard sewing supplies. A very small safety pin or loop turner is needed for this project.
- 1 yard of 3/4” elastic
- Fray Check, or other liquid seam sealant
- 6 yards of 1/8” Grosgrain ribbon for sizes 2 and 3/4 or 8 yards for sizes 5/6 and larger.
- Step by step instructions
- Color photos
- Computer drafted diagrams
You'll receive your eBook in .pdf format, and will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. No paper copy of the pattern will be mailed.
© Monkeysbug 2011. All rights reserved. This eBook and its contents are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws; any reproduction of this eBook or any portion thereof, including electronic transmission to third parties, is strictly prohibited. Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items produced for sale state that they are made from a monkeysbug eBook pattern.